Thursday, April 28, 2016

I have a better life and am thankful of it

It was Sunday, couple of days ago when I had an argument with my family members over some silly issue. The argument went a bit too far and I was like, why they are not agreeing with me over such a small thing? I came out of room, preferred going to terrace and stay alone for some time.
           When I reached terrace, I broke into tears and started complaining about my life. Just then I saw a family of labour living in a semi constructed house with no roof upon. It was terrible hot temperature around 45 degrees. They were having their lunch happily sharing the limited food they have and soon my tears turned into laughter. I was actually laughing upon me that even after having proper house to live, nice clothes to wear, proper food on time and most important, a family  to share all the happy and sad times, I was complaining about my life. I wiped my tears rushed down to resolve the argument and thanking God for the life I have.

2 comments:

  1. Great and simple post you shared. Thanks for pointing that in your post.



    digitalbrief

    ReplyDelete