Thursday, September 22, 2016

From student to working professional

Its been quite a while I was away from blogging. The reason is the transformation I got in my life, from student to working professional. 
As a student  I was a free spirit, though I was occupied by college work I had much time for family, friends and of course myself. Leaving home by @ 8 in morning and returning back when clock hits 9 pm exactly after 13 hours, hectic.. isn't it? not really. That's how majority of the people lives. 
But its just 2 months I hopped on my first job and I have a really long way to go. All I can for now is learn more about time management and really follow it for my betterment.

Oh lastly, let me re-introduce myself, I am Fahad Hasan, Digital Marketer at Lexinvent Pvt Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment